Top 10 Fat Burning Spices & Herbs
March 29 2016
Wouldn't it be awesome if you could lose weight by eating? You'd be able to enjoy all of your meals, and the pounds would simply disappear! Well, that might not be as far-fetched as you'd think. With the right ingredients in your food, you can make your weight loss and fat burning a bit easier.
Here are some of the best fat burning spices and herbs to use in your cooking:
- Crushed red pepper/paprika/cayenne pepper -- All three of these spices come from chili peppers, which are rich in capsaicin. This compound not only makes the peppers spicy, but it raises your internal temperature to make fat burning easier. It will also control your appetite, prevent fat storage, reduce blood fat levels, and shrink fat tissues.
- Cumin -- Cumin isn't just delicious, but it is an effective fat-burning supplement! In one study, people who ate just 3 ounces of cumin per day lost almost 15% of their total body fat over the course of 3 months. Not only will cumin improve fat burning, but it can also reduce triglyceride and cholesterol levels.
- Cinnamon -- Cinnamon is the perfect way to start the day, thanks to its metabolism-boosting properties. It will also manage your blood sugar levels, preventing spikes and crashes and reducing your risk of diabetes. It can even help to prevent blood fat and cholesterol levels from rising.
- Ginger -- Ginger is a wonderful appetite suppressant that will stop you from feeling hungry between meals. The natural antioxidants (zingerone) in ginger will curb your sugar and fat cravings effectively.
- Mustard -- Not the bright yellow stuff you buy in supermarkets, but the kind with seeds. Mustard seeds can boost your metabolism by as much as 25%, and can help you burn up to 45 additional calories per hour.
- Black pepper -- Black pepper contains a compound called piperine, which acts similar to capsaicin. It raises your internal temperature, making it easier for your body to activate and burn stored fat.
- Cloves -- Cloves are another metabolism-boosting spice, helping you to burn more calories throughout the day.
- Turmeric -- Turmeric is rich in curcumin, an antioxidant stops fat tissue from forming, helping you to avoid further weight gain. It is a highly effective spice for fat burning and weight control.
- Cardamom -- This spice is a powerful thermogenic that will boost your metabolism and increase fat burning. It is also effective at controlling blood sugar, preventing hunger pangs and cravings.
- Garlic -- This aromatic isn't just good at driving away vampires and friends, but it also helps your body break down, digest, and utilize fats and carbohydrates more efficiently. Garlic is also a potent fat-blocker that can help you from gaining additional weight.
Try these spices and herbs to lose weight the natural way!Of course, if you want an extra helping hand, we've got a few options for you. Our 7-Keto Supplement will trigger fat burning, our Fat Blocker will prevent your body from storing more fatty acids, and Citrus Lean will help with controlling your appetite and increase fat burning.